The Creative Sector Flex Fund provides support to eligible applicants that provide consistent annual levels of artistic programming and/or arts services in Pennsylvania. One application per applicant per year may be submitted. Eligible uses of funds are flexible, including the support of applicants’ administrative, programmatic, and project-related expenses.
- Depending on the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts’ (PCA) budget and availability of funds, grant amounts will be $5,000 per applicant.
- Annual grants are not guaranteed.
Eligibility Applicants must:
- Be a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation, or a unit of local government (counties, cities, boroughs, townships, and municipal authorities). Pre-K -12 public, private and parochial schools including all charter schools are NOT eligible. (K-12 schools should contact the Arts in Education Program of the PCA for other opportunities).
- Be located in Pennsylvania, except for nonprofit, tax-exempt corporations acting as a fiscal sponsor on behalf of an unincorporated group or not-for-profit limited liability company (LLC) that is located in Pennsylvania.
- Be registered with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Corporations, except for local governments and fiscal sponsors.
- Have a history of at least TWO years of consistent arts programming in Pennsylvania.
- Have an annual average arts revenue of $10,000 to $200,000. PCA determines revenue size by a two-year average of Total Revenue of an organization’s Form 990-Department of the TreasuryInternal Revenue Service. Non-arts organizations and/or arts organizations whose 990 is postcard, must attach a board/committee approved arts-specific program financial statement for their most recently completed two fiscal years. The program financial statement must include program revenue, including contributed and earned income and income realized from investments, as applicable, and expenses. In-kind is not included.
Applications for the Creative Sector Flex Fund are accepted August 1 – September 1, 2023
Interested applicants can contact Liz Faist by emailing email@example.com